Team Edward and Team Jacob Unite for the Ultimate Giveaway!
If you’re gaga for the Twilight saga, this is your chance to win big!
Circus Circus Reno, along with Z93.7, Sunny 106.9, Alice 96.5, The CW, Univision, and Barnes and Noble invite you to attend the Twilight Fan-Tasy II event on Saturday, June 26 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Doors will open at noon to allow time for fans to sign up for the team contests that begin at 1 p.m. (In other words, expect a line!)
The event will be in the Mandalay Ballroom on the lower level of Circus Circus and it’s FREE! Everyone will have a chance to win more than $15,000 in fantastic prizes like tickets and snacks for an exclusive eclipse Midnight Premiere. Get this, Circus Circus bought out two entire theaters to accommodate our winners! (Two whole theatres full of ravenous Twighlight fans!) You can also win Twilight swag, dining certificates, and midway plays.
Here’s how you can win:
1) A Family Feud-style team fan competition where teams of three will compete with a single elimination format to test your Twilight saga knowledge. Prize packages will be awarded to each member on the teams winning the top three places. All teams must be signed up by 12:30 p.m. and will be awarded spots on a first come, first serve basis. (So ix-nay on inviting your friends who don’t know who the Volturi are.)
2) Biggest Fan – each person who wishes to compete will be required to complete a Twilight trivia questionnaire. All questionnaires with all questions answered correctly will be entered into a drawing for movie tickets and other prizes.
3) Best home-made T-shirt contest.
4) Best home-made themed centerpiece.
5) Best costume.
6) Even though entry is free, when you bring non-perishable food items (benefiting The Food Bank of Northern Nevada) you will receive one raffle ticket per food item for door prize drawings – the more food you bring, the more chances you get to win!
Representatives from Z93.7,Sunny 106.9, Alice 96.5, The CW , and Univision will be on hand to add to the festivities and will be bringing some additional prizes – like eclipse soundtracks – for guests to win.
Barnes and Noble will also be there so guests can purchase Twilight books, both in English and in Spanish, Twilight swag, Vampire Diaries books, and also get information on community programs, such as the Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program.
For more information, call 775-329-0711.