Summer nights in Reno are best spent under stadium lights at Greater Nevada Field. The Reno Aces play from April until September and are always a top choice for family fun, date night, or on Wednesdays an evening for wings, wine and whiskey! Located in downtown Reno, the Reno Aces play steps away from some of the best casinos, restaurants and nightlife Reno has to offer, making game night the perfect activity to round out any trip to Reno Tahoe. Check out their promotional calendar to see all the fun events like Star Wars Night or National Hot Dog Day in addition to their daily promotions.
- Family Sunday, Baseball Bingo and Kids Run the Bases– Enjoy $1 Hot Dogs, follow along with the ballgame by playing bingo and kids can run around the bases after the game.
- Military Monday – BOGO tickets for all active and retired military and first responders.
- #TacoTuesday and Tuesday 20’s – Enjoy two street tacos for $5 or take up the combo deal of two street tacos and 12oz. beer for $8. Or grab a ticket from the Right Field Reserve Section for $12 and pair it with the $8 taco + beer #TacoTuesday promotion.
- Wings Wednesday and Boomer BOGO -Enjoy 6 wings for $5 with three special sauces each week! And if you are over 55, receive BOGO tickets.
- Coors Light Thirsty Thursday, Dog Day and College Student Discount – Enjoy $2 drafts of Coors Light or $4 Aceball Ale cans until the middle of the 5th inning. You can also bring your furry friend along as long as you present your vaccination paperwork at the gate. College students also get $5 tickets, just show your college ID at the Ticket Office.
- Saint Mary’s Fireworks Friday – A spectacular firework display presented by Saint Mary’s Hospital.
Ticket prices range from $8-$36 but are subject to change depending on availability. Enjoy a premium seat behind home plate or grab a blanket and catch fly balls from the lawn behind right field. The best thing about Greater Nevada Field is there isn’t a bad seat in the house!
Every game day is a great day at Greater Nevada Field!
Header photo courtesy of Reno Aces