FAQ: Reno Tahoe Events
Got a question? We’ve got the answers. Check out the most frequently asked questions below about Reno Tahoe events.
What Is There To Do in Reno This Weekend?
There are tons of things to do in Reno this weekend and every weekend. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure or a delicious brunch followed by some shopping in Midtown, there is always something to do to brighten up your day in Reno Tahoe.
- Reno Tahoe Events: Many events are back! For the most up-to-date information on events and safety, browse upcoming Lake Tahoe and Reno events here.
- Lake Tahoe: Take a trip to Lake Tahoe to lounge on the beach, grab some lunch or glide through the water on a stand-up paddleboard. Did you know that Reno is only a 45-minute drive away from North Lake Tahoe and Incline Village? Can you say, perfect day trip?
- Reno Riverwalk District: Walk along the Truckee River downtown, enjoy some riverside art and grab a cup of coffee at Hub Coffee Roasters. In the mood for something sweet? After you grab your coffee, pop into Dorinda’s Chocolate or Rolled Mountain Creamery and enjoy beautiful views of the river while you help support Reno’s small businesses.
- Visit a Museum: For some educational fun, check out Reno’s museums, like the Nevada Museum of Art, the National Automobile Museum, The Discovery Museum or Sparks Heritage Museum.
- Go Shopping: Reno boasts a plethora of shopping. From specialized boutiques to outlets and malls, Reno has everything you need to get your shopping fix.
- Visit Midtown Reno: From boutiques to breweries to restaurants and more, Midtown Reno is where the fun is at. Start your day here with a little mural hunting and coffee sippin’, or end your day here with some dinner, drinks and craft brews.