COME ONE, COME ALL to the 2013 Reno Santa Pub Crawl
Reno Santa Pub Crawl has become more than a bar crawl, it’s a weekend long holiday jubilee that gets everyone into the Christmas Spirit. Here’s a guide to do it right:
It’s that time of year again when thousands of Santas descend upon downtown Reno to enjoy good spirits and yule-tide cheer. Over 13,000 holiday-clad wassailers are expected to enjoy the jolly 13th year of the Reno Santa Pub Crawl! Additional bars, pre-Crawl festivities, Friday night fun and Santa Skiing will make it an entire weekend of charitable, holiday FUN!
THE ANNUAL PHOTO UNDER THE ARCH IS AT 10PM THIS YEAR — DON’T BE LEFT OUT!
The Reno Santa Pub Crawl is like NO other event – after all, it’s the the largest Santa Pub Crawl in the country. Ya, kind of a big deal, and that’s all thanks to YOU!!
And now, we proudly present….
THE RULES TO CRAWL BY
- Crawlers MUST be at least 21 years old! ID’s WILL be checked! Bring valid ID.
- Crawlers MUST wear appropriate attire! A complete Santa suit, Mrs. Claus suit, snowman, elf or some other festive decoration are not only part of the deal but exceedingly FUN! And, it will get you in free to official crawl bars.
- Get into the giving spirit! True old school Santas bring extra Santa hats or some other ingenious festive item to give out to random people. Ladies love this. Actually, so do gents.
- Do your part for the charity – Support the Claus by frequenting those establishments highlighted on the Official Map.
- This is a free event ~ there are no tickets to purchase to participate, (drinks unfortunately, you must pay for.) If you’d like to Support the Claus, get yourself a cool official cup which gives you discounted drinks and free cover to all of the bars. Chocolate Walrus, Prism Magic, Junkee, Adam and Eve in Carson are official Santa Crawl cups shops.
- Remember to pace yourself and drink water. There are over 60 bars to visit and you should try to check them out. That is your challenge should you choose to accept it.
- Keep in mind your tasty beverages must be finished before leaving each establishment.
- Try not to hang out in the same place for more than 20-30 minutes. It’s a CRAWL! It’s going to be quite a feat to hit all 60+ venues as it is!
- Don’t forget to tip your bartenders, etc. They deserve it for putting up with all the shenanigaaa….holiday spirit!
- Spontaneously sing carols.
- Don’t drink and drive – get a discounted hotel room! Use code SANTA13 at Silver Legacy.
- Keep in mind that this event will be at least 12 plus hours of non-stop Christmas spirit & debauchery.
- Have FUN!!!
At 7 p.m. on the casino floor by Aura Ultra Lounge $2,500 in cash prizes will be awarded to the top three naughtiest or nicest pub crawl outfit at the $2,500 “Miss Elf: Naughty or Nice” contest. Get there early or register online at www.silverlegacy.com. And don’t miss the after-party at Rum Bullions, beginning at 9 p.m.!
Scout out the bars for the crawl and find your loved one’s and yourself a $5 Charitable Contribution for a Commemorative Cup. This Cup will bring you much joy during the course of Saturday Night and on into the wee hours of Sunday morning. With your Cup, you will receive DRINK SPECIALS and FREE entrance to all the 2013 Santa Crawl BARS!
Santas in full costume will receive $39 lift tickets to Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe – just 30 min from Reno for the SANTA SKI CRAWL.
The Great Santa Dash
Max out on holiday cheer and participate in the Great Santa Dash the morning of the Reno Santa Pub Crawl! Sport a festive Christmas costume if you want to avoid Santa’s naughty list, plus all adult santas (21+) will receive a FREE SANTA CRAWL CUP!
Crawl, drink & be merry!