Pro Wakeboard Tour stops at Sparks Marina
The MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour is coming to Sparks for the final stop of the 2008 season July 11-13. The sport’s top pros have one more chance at the podium before the final awards ceremony at John Ascuaga’s Nugget on the 13th.
The action will be held at the Sparks Marina, with athletes from more than 20 states and seven nations.
Friday, July 11
- 10 am: Jr. Men Quarterfinals
- Noon-4 pm: Pro Men Qualifying
Saturday, July 12
- 8:30 am: Pro Women QualifyingS
- 10:30 am: Jr. Men Semifinals
- 12:30 pm: Pro Women Semifinals
- 1:30pm-4:30 pm: Pro Men Round of 30
Sunday, July 13
- 10 am: Pro Men Quarterfinals
- Noon: Jr. Men Finals
- 1 pm: Pro Men Semifinals
- 2 pm: Pro Women Finals
- 3-3:30 pm: Pro Men Finals
- TBA: Awards Ceremony
* Schedule is subject to change
Among the awards being presented at the Nugget is the Indmar Performance Award, a $10,000 cash bonus to the top points earner in the Pro Men’s Division and a $5,000 prize for the Pro Women’s Division winner.
Rookie of the Year honors for the Pro Men’s Division will also be presented during the ceremony.