11 REASONS TO GO TO THE 2011 RENO-TAHOE OPEN
- Renowned PGA TOUR icons including Rocco Mediate, Jose Mario Olazabal, John Daly, Mike Weir, Steve Elkington, David Duval and dozens more.
- Balls fly farther in our mountain air – there should be some monster drives.
- “Experience Reno Tahoe Events” (on practice hole #1) is the place to be. With VIP giveaways, food, the Walktail contest and other activities from the area’s top special events you’ll never want to leave.
- Courtesy shuttle to “Experience Reno Tahoe USA Events” offered from 18th green.
- It’s the only PGA TOUR summer event on the West Coast.
- Fiesta Loco with Reno Tahoe USA. Going crazy normally isn’t proper etiquette on the golf course, but it is protocol if you’re in this specialty food and beverage tent.
- $3 million prize purse.
- Exclusive special offers on Reno Tahoe USA’s website including FREE Wine Walk tickets and a chance to win 2 VIP Pavilion tickets.
- Join the inaugural Walktail cocktail walk where local bars compete for the honor of being chosen as the signature cocktail at the Reno-Tahoe Open.
- Buy your ticket through the Nevada Humane Society and 75% goes towards helping man’s best friend.
- It is in Reno Tahoe USA… need we say more?
The Reno-Tahoe Open is August 1-7 at Montrêux Golf & Country Club.
To view pictures from last year click here.
For tickets visit www.RenoTahoeOpen.com or call 775-322-3900.