Reno Pirate Crawl
July 12, 2014 - July 13, 2014
8:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Biggest & Best Pirate Crawl is Back!
Join thousands of scallywags, wenches, cutthroats & buccaneers in downtown Reno, NV for the 6th annual Reno Pirate Crawl! Our 2013 event drew over 2,000 people downtown to enjoy the festivities, so this year we plan on it being even better!
For only $5, revelers can purchase a commemorative cup (that awesome gold cup in the picture!) and a map that lists the 20 different bars you can go to on the crawl! At each location you’ll find $3 drink specials, $3 beer specials and other specials on different drinks, shots and food.
Also, we will have pirate-themed entertainment, a scavenger hunt, and more! It all starts at Harrah’s plaza by the historic Reno Arch in downtown!
Discount Hotel Rooms
Book your room at Harrah’s Reno for only $69.00
!!! That’s a huge discount and a great reason to stay downtown and stay safe on crawl night! Our group code for the discount rate is PIRATE7. Call or book online at Harrah’s Reno
How to Crawl
- Dress Up (you don’t absolutely have to but come on!)
- Get a cup (they’re available at our start location on crawl night and for pre-sale at select retail shops for only $5!)
- Party! (show up at Harrah’s plaza with your cup or get one there. We’ll show you the rest!)
Where & How to Get Cups
We will have cups for sale at Harrah’s Plaza on the night of the event, or can purchase them at the following retail locations starting June 12th, and below you can purchase them online through Eventbrite if you’re coming from out of town or want to make sure we don’t sell out!
Retail Crawl Cup Locations
- (Reno) Junkee Clothing Exchange at 960 South Virginia St.
- (Reno) Melting Pot World Emporium at 1049 South Virginia St.
Visit Web Site