Homewood Days is a celebration of the West Shore, and the people, music, and outdoor activities that make it the Best Shore.
Homewood Mountain Resort will host a ticketed sunset concert featuring a TOP SECRET (until May 23) HEADLINING ACT (that hails from right here on the West Shore), with Peter Joseph Burtt and the King Tide opening the show. Tickets will be $15 in advance, $17 at the door, and the concert will begin at 5 p.m. behind Homewood's North Lodge.
In addition to the sunset concert, the 2014 Homewood Days festival will include:
- Free Stand-up paddleboard yoga class
- Stand-up paddleboard demos
- Mountain Bike demos
- Guided nature walks on Homewood's mountain
- Talks on local history and culture
- Cornhole tournament with cash prizes
- Food & drink specials at The Grill
- And more...