An action-packed weekend of music, food, activities, whitewater competition and fun!
This free festival is often considered the kick-off to the special events season and offers something for everyone. The whitewater competitions are just one reason why more than 40,000 outdoor enthusiasts flock to downtown Reno’s Wingfield Park each May. Enjoy two days of wet and wild fun, including live music, food, libations, craft beer village and lots of interactive summer and outdoor experiences.
- Over 100 food/beverage vendors and outdoor merchants
- Freestyle and competitive kayaking
- Live music featuring up and coming recording artists
- Specialty areas including the Craft Beer village and the Summer Wine Village
- Interactive summer and outdoor experiences at the Reno Tahoe Adventure Park, a carnival atmosphere with thrills for the entire family
- Reno River Roll, costumed slow bike ride with a traveling live band
- Specialty clinics like Yoga in the Park and fly fishing