There’s something for everyone!
New for 2017, a total of five routes will be offered to accommodate riders of all abilities (10-mile, 32-mile, 50-mile, 74-mile, 150-mile). All routes start and end at Bowers Mansion Regional Park in Washoe Valley. The 10-mile ride option is free for children 5 years and younger.
The route options:
- Challenging 150K-mile loop: featuring a lung-searing, thigh-burning climb up Kingsbury Grade from Carson Valley to Lake Tahoe.
- Inspiring 74-mile ride: an inspiring ride to the Fay Luther Trailhead and back but NO Kingsbury Grade climb.
- Respectable 50-mile route: a loop that include a trek along bucolic country drives through Carson City and Genoa, some climbing.
- Cruising 32-mile ride: a very cool pedal out to Ross Gold Park and back.
- Leisurely 10-mile ride: through picturesque Washoe Valley- great for families and cyclists seeking a taste of an organized ride.
Your registration entry includes fully equipped ride stops, SAG wagon service, water bottle, one-post-ride barbecue ticket, priceless views, camaraderie and an unbeatable sense of accomplishment. For registration fees (including early bird discounts), route maps and more information, click here.