Saturday Showcase at the Tahoe Expo '13
Lakeview Commons at El Dorado Beach
September 7, 2013 - September 8, 2013
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
What if you could take part in a Native Washoe ceremony, demo a SUP board, go back in time with Mark Twain & jam to great local music all in the same day? This is just a taste of what you’ll experience this year at the Tahoe Expo 2013.
The Saturday Showcase is a focus on family-fun, sustainability & low environmental impact activities that feature the “local” side of Lake Tahoe in the past, present & future. It’s where you and the family will connect with the original stewardship guardians of the Lake, and will learn what ties us to this land, water, wildlife and air we all share.
What you’ll experience:
- Native Washoe Music, Storytelling, Dance, Drums & Food
– 3 Stages with local Music, Dance & Historical Reenactments
– Demo e-bikes, kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards.
– Crafting, Twinning & Guided Fitness Tours
– Local Beer & Wine Garden
– Contests, Swag Giveaways, and so much more, FREE