Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center - Floor Plans
- 6,200 seat, climate-controlled indoor main Arena 150' x 300' dirt floor area.
- 15,000 square-foot exhibit area overlooking Main Arena floor.
- 1,000 seat connecting indoor Livestock Pavilion arena/auction area with 100' x 200' dirt floor area.
- Adjacent covered Cutting Arena with 100' x 200' dirt floor area.
- 9,000 seat, lighted outdoor Rodeo Arena with 145' x 315' dirt floor area.
- 20,000 square-foot, climate-controlled Exhibit Hall with a 100' x 200' cement floor.
- 660-10' x 12' stalls in 19 barns, including 216 multi-use stalls.
- Paved, lighted parking for 3,100, including 266 exhibitor truck and trailer spaces.
- Convenient wash racks, showers and bathrooms.
- Large, convenient show offices.
Facility Overview Layout | Main Arena |Rodeo Arena | Livestock Pavilion | Exhibit Hall