Top 10 Cures For Cabin Fever
Ski/Board In Reno Tahoe USA
1. Ski in two states at the same time at Heavenly while looking at the deep blue of Lake Tahoe.
2. If you are single, go on a blind date with Tahoe Tessie (Lake Tahoe’s mythical resident "sea creature").
3. Depending on how the date goes, perhaps a quick wedding and an even quicker divorce in Reno.
4. 51 Tram laps at Squaw Valley USA to celebrate the 51st anniversary of the first televised Winter Olympic Games.
5. Tempt fate with a visit to the Donner Party museum, just hope they don’t think you’re a chocolate-filled human being.
6. With drinks like the ‘Wet Woody’, the ‘Scorpion’ and the ‘Flaming Kava Kava’ you know you will have fun, make friends and stay warm!
7. Forgot your skis? No problem, where else but Scheel’s All Sports in Sparks can you get your skis, ride a Ferris Wheel and drive a NASCAR simulator in one mega sports store?
8. Follow in the footsteps of Ol’ Blue Eyes and Marilyn Monroe in the tunnels at the historic Cal Neva Lodge at Lake Tahoe.
9. Spend a little downtime at the spa before heading out for a long night in Reno.
10. Satisfy a late night hunger at what has been heralded as one of the best burgers in the country, the Awful Awful, awfully big, awfully good, don’t be scared my friend, you can do it.
For more information about Reno Tahoe USA call 800-FOR-RENO (800-367-7366) or log on to www.VisitRenoTahoe.com and request a visitor planner. Click on the "Best Rates" or "Package" icon to find the guaranteed best hotel rates and complete winter packages.
Reno Tahoe USA offers visitors a year round, 24-hour destination - a play all day and night atmosphere you won’t find anywhere else. Reno Tahoe boasts the highest concentration of ski resorts in North America, all surrounded by 30-feet of average snow pack and 22,000 acres of skiable terrain. Reno Tahoe skiing and back country adventures come complete with breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada with the added bonus of unlimited recreation, dining, entertainment and 24-hour Nevada-style gaming excitement.