Welcome to the Wildest, Richest Rodeo in the West!
Everyone loves a cowboy, are we right?! The rodeo is THE place to see and be seen. Featuring 10 days and nights of the best rodeo competition in the country with over 750 professional athletes. Enjoy all of the fan favorites, including two world-class team roping events, professional bull riding, team roping, steer wrestling, barrel racing and bronc riding. The exciting Western action also features an authentic cattle drive, parade, Extreme Mustang Makeover, Double R Marketplace for Western shopping, food, and a massive carnival. Reno Rodeo 2020 Schedule of Events.
Reno Rodeo 2020 kicks off with an outdoor concert to get fans into the Rodeo spirit. If you’re in the mood for libations, music and dancing, the Jack Daniels tent is open nightly. The line is always long but the party inside is worth the wait. For a more mellow atmosphere to get your drinks and dancing fix, check out the Coors Double R bar located behind Grandstand 3 or enjoy a VIP experience with food and a great view in The Branding Room. Other highlights include:
- Reno Rodeo Kick-Off Concert (June 17, 7 p.m.) – Platinum-selling Montgomery Gentry is taking the band’s long-awaited studio album, Here’s to You, on the road. This emotional return to the stage is the first time member Eddie Montgomery will be touring without the late Troy Gentry. Also performing is Lauren Alaina and Jerrod Niemann.
- Famous Reno Rodeo Cattle Drive (June 14-18, high noon) – At high noon, its a scene from the wild west as 300 head of cattle arrives in Reno and draws huge crowds along the route through town.
- Xtreme Bull Riding (June 18, 7 p.m.) – Watch 40 of the top PRCA pro bull riders tackle 40 of the nation’s rankest bulls.
- Reno Rodeo Parade (June 20, 10 a.m.) – Fun for the family, watch the rodeo parade marches through downtown Reno on Virginia Street.
- Championship Drill Team Competition (June 19, 8 a.m.) – Ten drill teams are invited to compete at the Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center Indoor Arena.
- Carnival by Davis Shows N.W. (June 17-June 27, 4 p.m. – closing) – The popular carnival is a favorite attraction during the 10 days of the rodeo. Gates will open at 4pm Monday-Friday and noon on Saturday and Sunday.
- Rodeo competition (June 18-June 27, 7 p.m.) – Nightly rodeo events include bareback, bull riding, Mutton Bustin, Saddle Bronc, Steer Wrestling, Team Roping, Tie-Down Roping, WPRA Women’s Barrel Racing.
- Bob Feist Invitational Team Roping Week (June 20-25) – Five days of outstanding team roping that includes the Bob Feist Invitational, the richest one-day event featuring 100 of the world’s best open teams.
Reno Rodeo 2020 Ticket information