Brace yourself for an action-packed weekend in downtown Reno as the Reno River Festival celebrates its 17th epic year. The whitewater competition is just one excuse why more than 50,000 outdoor enthusiasts flock to Wingfield Park and the Truckee River. Experience two days of hardcore leisure and wet and wild fun.
- Freestyle and competitive whitewater kayaking
- More than 100 food/beverage, outdoor merchants and craftsmen vendors
- FREE live music featuring up-and-coming, and established, national recording artists
- Specialty areas including the Craft Beer Village and the Summer Wine Village
- Interactive summer and outdoor experiences at the Reno Tahoe Adventure Park, a carnival atmosphere with thrills for the entire family, including a zip-line across the river
- Specialty clinics like Yoga in the Park and fly fishing
- 5th annual Reno River Roll, a costumed slow bike ride with a traveling live band
- The list goes on and on – see the event schedule
Benefiting One Truckee River – we can’t think of a better cause for outdoor-loving enthusiasts!