1. No Purchase Necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. To participate, you must complete and submit the online entry form. All entries become the property of Golf the High Sierra and will not be returned. The sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries. A maximum of one entry per person.
3. The contest begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on March 16, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2011.
4. This sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S. in the 50 states and Canadian residents who are 21 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate family members of Golf the High Sierra, the Golf the High Sierra participating golf courses, the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority, and participating Reno-Lake Tahoe Hotel and Casino partners, and their affiliates, divisions, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and any other entity directly associated with this sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. This offer is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law.
5. There is one (1) Grand Prize of a trip for two people. The trip includes 4 nights’ accommodations for two at a Reno property and five rounds of golf for two (2) people at Somersett Country Club, The Resort at Redhawk – Hills Course, Coyote Moon Golf Course, Old Greenwood Golf Course, and Arrowcreek Country Club – Legends Course. The dates of travel are flexible; however, the accommodations are available for Sunday night through Thursday night stays only and the golf tee times are available on Sundays through Thursdays. The entire trip must be completed by October 31, 2011. All reservations are based on availability. No trips may be taken during the blackout periods specified below by the aforementioned hotel and golf partners.
Some blackout dates may apply.
The approximate retail value of the prize is $2,000. Actual value may vary based on time of arrival. Winner will be responsible for all airfare, ground transportation, gratuities, resort fees, room service charges, taxes, insurance, food and beverage purchases, telephone charges, and other items not specified in the Office Rules.
6. Winner Selection: The Winner will be randomly selected on or about September 3, 2011, from all eligible entries received. The prize winner will be notified with details on how to claim their prize by phone, mail, or email within 10 days of the drawing. To claim a prize, prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Public Release (except where prohibited) within 10 days of notification or an alternate will be selected from among all remaining entries. Travel companions of winner will also be required to sign and return a Travel Liability Waiver.
7. By claiming a prize, winner(s) agrees that Golf the High Sierra, , the Golf the High Sierra participating golf courses, the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority, and participating Reno-Lake Tahoe Hotel and Casino partners, and their affiliates, divisions, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and any other entity directly associated with this sweepstakes and their respective officers, employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, do not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in this sweepstakes, or from acceptance of use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Golf the High Sierra may use and/or display the winner’s name, address, likeness, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes, without further consideration, except where it may be prohibited by law.
8. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is not transferrable, there is no cash alternative, and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, due to availability and/or other condition beyond their reasonable control. Sponsor’s decisions are final with respect to all matters.
10. Internet: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Golf the High Sierra, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Golf the High Sierra reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, Golf the High Sierra further reserve the right to conduct a drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Golf the High Sierra assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Golf the High Sierra is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest. Entrants may not play with multiple e-mail address nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to play multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to play with multiple e-mail addresses under multiple identities or uses any devise or artifice to play multiple times will be disqualified. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIVERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, GOLF THE HIGH SIERRA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institutional, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope by September 1, 2011, to: “Winner Request” Golf the High Sierra Getaway Giveaway, C/O Golf the High Sierra, 1465 Terminal Way #5, Reno, Nevada 89502
12. This sweepstakes is sponsored by Golf the High Sierra and the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority.