The third annual Reno Elvis Casino Crawl is right around the corner! This year's theme: Suits & Showgirls!
How to participate
Only $5 buys you a commemorative cup and map, which gets you $3 beer and drink specials at 12 different stops, plus entrance into costume contests, prizes and entertainment all night!
- When: Saturday, January 4th
- What Time: 7:30pm until the wee hours
- Where: over 12 different bars in downtown Reno, NV
- Start: Silver Legacy, Eldorado, Harrah’s and Circus Circus
- Why: to celebrate Elvis’ birthday and coincide with events planned at our downtown casinos
- Cost: $5 gets you admission along with a commemorative cup and map
- Specials: $3 drink specials and $3 beer specials for anyone with a cup!
- Contests: There will be a costume contest at EVERY STOP
- Entertainment: There will be Elvis impersonators, bands, and more- EVEN MINI-ELVIS!
- Pre-Sale Cups: Available for pre-sale at Junkee Clothing Exchange at 960 S. Virginia St.
- Cups: will be available event night at Silver Legacy, Eldorado, Harrah’s and Circus Circus
Need Clothing Ideas?
Reno has plenty of places to get awesome gear for crawl night! While you don’t HAVE to dress up, getting in costume is what makes the crawl so fun for everyone! Click here
for info on stores that sell vintage clothing.