Reno Needs a Superhero
Proud of the place you call home? Here's your chance to show it by recommending our destination for your organization's next trade show, function, conference or meeting. Be a superhero. Meet in Reno Tahoe USA.
Meetings and conventions infuse hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy every year, supporting thousands of jobs for your friends and neighbors. Whether your function fills 25 guest rooms or 2,500, Reno is ready to accommodate your next company meeting, church group, reunion, professional, service or hobby organization.
1. Make a call to the national, headquarter or corporate office and express an interest in hosting a future meeting or convention
2. Provide the RSCVA with contact information of the national, headquarter or corporate office
3. Work with a professional RSCVA Convention Sales staff member to follow the steps of the bidding process
4. Through collaboration with RSCVA, help present Reno Tahoe USA to the Site Selection Committee, Board of Directors or key decision maker
5. RSCVA will assist in site inspections
6. RSCVA will provide brochures and destination DVD to help sell the region
7. Once the group has selected Reno Tahoe USA, RSCVA will assist in local host requirements
8. Provide promotional brochures and giveaways, which will be provided by the RSCVA, at the previous year's meeting or convention
9. RSCVA will provide a Convention Services Manager and Resource Guide to walk you through the needs of a meeting or convention
10. Meet in Reno Tahoe USA, and bask in the glory of your heroic deeds
140 daily flights
17 non-stop destinations
32 one-stops Airfares 12.6% less than national average
Group hotel rates 20-30% less than national average
Meeting expenses 25% less than national average
Free airport shuttles
A first-class destination experience...without the first-class expense
Friendly and professional service
$1 billion recently invested in improvements
15,500 convention hotel rooms
19th largest convention center in the US
300 days of sunshine a year
World-famous outdoor activities
You can be one, too. It's easy . .. just book Reno for your organization's next meeting. Your good deed will help strengthen our local economy, and we'll reward you with a recognition event featuring Mayor Bob Cashell and key business leaders, as well as a plaque on our "Wall of Fame." Depending on your group size, you could also receive free rounds of golf at Wildcreek, event tickets, and even a two-night weekend resort package. Or you can choose to direct a contribution to your favorite charity or foundation.
Nevada Interscholastic Activities Assn.
Booked: Nat'l Federation of State High School Assn.
Est. Attendance: 600
Econ. Impact: $1,412,950
Booked: Nat'l Assn. of Counties
Est. Attendance: 4,200
Econ. Impact: $9,061,226
Director, Conference Planning
Nat'l Council of Juvenile & Family Court Judges
Booked: Nat'l Conf. on Juvenile and Family Law
Est. Attendance: 700
Econ. Impact: $1,919,790
| || |
State of Nevada Indian Commission
Booked: Nat'l Indian Education Assn.
Est. Attendance: 3,000
Econ. Impact: $2,992,500
Booked: Nat'l Active and Retired Federal Employees Assn.
Est. Attendance: 1,700
Econ. Impact: $3,409,094