Parking Rates & Regulations
The Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center (RSLEC) has ample parking for all events.
- Each lot has controlled access.
- The RSLEC charges a parking fee for designated/selected events.
- Vehicles presenting “disabled or handicapped” license plates or placards; may park at no charge.
- Motorhomes/RV vehicles may use the RSLEC for parking purposes and will be charged according to the number of spaces used. Overnight Motorhome/RV parking at the RSLEC is allowed per event availability (see information on RV reservations).
- The RSLEC reserves the right to tow, at owner’s expense any vehicle blocking identified Fire Lanes, loading docks, non-designated areas (i.e. driveways, parking aisles) and other areas designated for special use.
Parking on sidewalks or grass areas is prohibited
*Eight dollars ($8.) per vehicle or per parking space unit whichever is greater. For example, trucks with trailers will be charged according to the number of spaces used. ***All rates are subject to change without notice***
General public rates and regulations apply.
Google Map - Directions