11 Different Tournament Events - At least two events for every generation of the family!
- Mixed Team (4-Person, 2 Male & 2 Female)
- Mixed Doubles (2-Person, 1 Male & 1 Female)
- Mixed Singles (Separate Male & Female Divisions)
- Open Team (4-Person, Any Combination Male and/or Female Teams, 820 Team Average Max)
- Open Doubles (2 Person, Any Combination Male and/or Female Teams)
- Open Singles (Separate Male & Female Divisions)
- Senior Doubles (50 years and over - Any Combination Male and/or Female Teams)
- Senior Singles (50 years and over - Separate Male & Female Divisions)
- 6-Game Scratch Singles (6 games across 6 lanes - Scratch Prize Fund Only)
- Adult/Youth Doubles (1 Adult & 1 Youth Bowler - Scholarship Prize Money to Youth Bowler)
- Youth Singles (Scholarship Prize Money)
29 Different Prize Funds
- With the exception of the 6 Game Scratch Doubles, each event has a handicap and a scratch prize fund
3 Great Hotels to Stay and Play
- The Storm National Mixed Championships is held at bowling's most prestigious venue and is partnered with Reno's premier hotel properties just one block away from the National Bowling Stadium. Circus Circus, Eldorado, and Silver Legacy offer a complete package of hotel rooms, restaurants, and entertainment for the entire family.
Thanks to the generosity of Storm Bowling Products and the Reno Tri-Property Hotel/Casinos - Circus Circus, Eldorado & Silver Legacy, $40,000 is being added to this year's prize funds. Join us this year for our 10th Anniversary Tournament and have an opportunity to take home a portion of the $150,000 in prize money and scholarships.
Need a place to stay? Reno Tri-Property Hotel/Casinos offer an entire resort package for a complete tournament experience.
Click here for Tournament Hotel Infomation