Bring Your Meeting Home | Reno Tahoe
As residents of the Reno-Tahoe community, we’re privileged to live in one of the most beautiful and unique destinations in America. Now it’s up to us to share it. That’s what the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority (RSCVA) is challenging residents to do with the Bring Your Meeting Home program.
As a proud resident of America’s Adventure Place, you can help positively impact the local economy by recommending Reno-Tahoe for your next gathering. Whether you’re a member of a group or organization that hosts trade shows, corporate functions, incentive meetings, national conferences or even family reunions, it’s time to Bring Your Meeting Home.
Once you connect your organization or group to the RSCVA’s sales team, the RSCVA sales staff will guide you through planning of the meeting and you’ll receive the praise after your successful event.
Reno-Tahoe offers a variety of meeting and convention facilities suitable for larger gatherings, small groups and everything in between.
serves as the centerpiece. The convention center is a modern, high-tech facility featuring 565,000 square feet of fully adaptable meeting space. It includes 53 meeting rooms complete with satellite links, in-house loading docks and drive-in access, dedicated T1 lines to the showroom floor, LAN service and contiguous exhibition space with an unlimited floor load.
is the perfect venue for small to large meetings and conventions, trade shows or large dinners with our 6,500 stadium style seating available. The second floor features private meeting rooms and sky boxes with retractable air walls that allow for configuration of 10 meeting or suite rooms ideal for customizing your event. It also has wireless Internet access and LAN service.
is considered the only facility of its kind in the world and is an ideal location for off-site meetings, receptions or customized bowling tournaments. It accommodates up to 1,000 guests and provides special VIP seating areas. The Stadium Club, located on the tournament floor, is available for small groups and features a full-service bar, large screen television, pool table and a spectacular view of downtown.
provides a distinctive venue for trade shows, conventions and events with its 43 acres of space, two indoor and outdoor arenas, 660 stalls and 20,000-square-foot exhibit hall.
Featuring one-of-a kind venues and plenty of opportunities for off-site activities, the Reno-Tahoe area is quickly emerging as one of the top meeting destinations in the country. Hotel facilities throughout the region provide all-inclusive corporate events with in-house catering, break-out space, dedicated phone lines, wireless Internet access and golf, ski and spa packages. Museums, outdoor activities and lodges also provide a unique combination of indoor and outdoor meeting space.
Grounds for work and play alike. Our home also offers an abundance of activities to keep guests entertained after the meetings are done. Event attendees can experience outdoor recreation, dining, spas, 24-hour gaming, nightclubs, concerts and events, shopping and tons of artistic and cultural offerings at the many museums and cultural centers in the area. Day trips can also provide unique adventures in places such as Virginia City, Genoa, Lake Tahoe, Pyramid Lake or at one of the many ancient rock art sites throughout northern Nevada.
No matter what activity, amenity or facility you choose, Reno-Tahoe provides something to suit everyone’s tastes. So, take a look around and see your home as a place to share, then, Bring Your Meeting Home.
For more information on how to Bring Your Meeting Home, call 775-827-7704.
1. The RSCVA will make a call to the national, headquarter or corporate office and express an interest in hosting a future meeting or convention.
2. Provide the RSCVA with contact information of the national, headquarter, or corporate office.
3. Work with a professional at the RSCVA Convention Sales Staff to follow the steps of the bidding process.
4. The RSCVA will assist in presenting Reno-Tahoe to the Site Selection Committee, Board of Directors or key decision maker.
5. The RSCVA will assist in site inspections.
6. The RSCVA will provide brochures and destination DVD to help sell the region.
7. Once the group has selected Reno-Tahoe, the RSCVA will assist in local host requirements.
8. The RSCVA will provide promotional brochures and giveaways at the previous years meeting and convention.
9. The RSCVA will provide a Convention Services Manager and Resource Guide to walk you through the needs of a meeting or convention.
10. Meet in Reno-Tahoe, America’s Adventure Place.