Top brewers from across the Silver State will be with their best brews on tap at Wingfield Park, October 5, from 3-7pm for the Nevada Craft Brewers Festival. Beer in hand, hanging out outside under the fall colors along the Truckee River… what more could you ask for on a sunny Saturday?
Well, there is more…
– 15 craft breweries
– 100% Nevada brewed
– Local Food Trucks will feed the thirsty crowd
– Live music by Lonesome Locomotive
– $25 in advance, $30 day of; includes, one tasting glass and bottomless beer
– $5 for designated drivers
– FREE non-alcoholic beverages
Great Basin Reno and Sparks, Silver Peak, Silver Peak on the River, Brewers’ Cabinet, Sierra Tap House, Stoneyhead Brewery, Reno Home Brewer, Brasserie St James, High Sierra Brewery, and Minden Meat and Deli.