Happy 149th Birthday, Nevada! Here are seven ways to celebrate Nevada’s big day, this weekend:
- Watch the Nevada Day Parade in Carson City on Saturday, Oct 26 – it’s the biggest event. The parade goes from 10am-1pm. This will be the 75th parade!
- Look up for the Balloon Launch before the big parade, at 8am, followed by a…
- … Military Aircraft Flyover from Fallon Naval Air Station and Nevada Air Guard.
- Attend the UNR vs UNLV football game for the Freemont Cannon on October 26, at Mackay Stadium in Reno. (Go Pack!)
- Dig in to the 19th Annual Chili Feed hosted by Lt. Governor Brian K. Krolicki at the Carson Nugget at 2:00pm on Parade Day, Oct 26.
- Get moving at the Nevada Day Classic Run/Walk in Carson City – 8k Run and 2 Mi Run/Walk – at 8am, Oct 26.
- Enjoy Free Museum Admissions: Sparks Museum for Nevada residents on October 25, and Nevada State Museum during the Parade in Carson City, October 26.
Click here to view the complete list of events and festivities!