Named the #1 Air Show in America (2017) and a Top 10 Air Show in the World (2016) by USA Today 10Best readers.
The National Championship Air Races combines the world’s fastest motor sport with spectacular military and civilian air entertainment to offer the most unique air racing event in the world. This exciting, one-of-a-kind event showcases six different classes of race planes and up-close access to aircraft, pilots and crews in the “pits”. Gather your friends and family and experience the roar of planes as they streak past you at just 50 feet from the ground. It’s an experience you’ll never forget!
- On your feet face action with Unlimited and Jet classes reach speeds over 500 mph!
- Close-up access to racing aircraft, pilots and crews in the “pits.”
- World-class air performers, including Brad Wursten Airshows.
- Featuring the National Drone Racing Championship!
- Aircraft and drone displays.
- Texas Flying Legends Museum will race and perform.
- LivFast FMX, a freestyle motorcross team performing stunts and tricks.
- Extraordinary military aircraft displays, including a C-17 Globemaster III.
- Loads of great concessions and merchandise.
2017 Tickets, Parking, Shuttle Service:
For information on all of the ticket options, click here. For Box Seats, call 775-972-6663. Parking and shuttle information can be accessed here.