Feed The Mind. Feed The Belly. Feed The Camel.
Reno’s HUMP DAY food truck event! Local food trucks convene under the Keystone Bridge, serving unique specialties, along with local beer. Held at the McKinley Arts and Culture Center in the Riverwalk District, next to the beautiful Truckee River, it’s an easy walk from downtown Reno! Held every Wednesday evening (5-8:30 p.m.) during the summer. And no, there aren’t actual camels to feed!
Updated 2020 event guidelines:
1) Limited trucks during Phase 2 will be fenced into a controlled setup.
2) This means one way in, one way out.
3) A host will allow 50 guests in at a time to order and go. When one guest leaves, another may enter.
4) Yes, that means there will be a socially distanced line to get in.
5) All food and adult beverages will be packaged to go only.
6) Yes, we’re fully aware of these inconveniences. But 80% of these food trucks that you love HAVE NOT been in business at all since 2019 due to Covid. All we ask is that you show up, order the belly goodness, and #PracticeSocialHumping