Enter to Win Entries into the world's most colorful 5K is coming to the University of Nevada, Reno on June 1, 2013.
You can win entries to Reno's most exciting fun run - and celebrate life, friendship, fitness, & fun while getting blasted with color.
We will be giving away Five (5) entries to the Reno Run or Dye, June 1, 2013.
Contest Ends May 16, 2013
This promotion has ended
Run or Dye
What happens when you combine thousands of runners and walkers with a blast of color, a heap of happiness, a pinch of passion and a splash of spontaneity? Say hello to Run or Dye:
- THE WORLD’S MOST COLORFUL 5K: Run or Dye is a 5K run/walk that’s all about having fun - while being blasted with safe, ecofriendly, color dye powder.
- YOU HAVEN’T LIVED UNTIL YOU’VE DYED RUNNING: Run or Dye is a celebration of friendship, fitness and fun. Throughout the 5K course, volunteers man special "dye stations" where they blast participants with washable dye. After they cross the finish line, runners participate in a Technicolor party, called The Color Festival, that lasts for hours.
- LIVE LIFE IN FULL COLOR: Run of Dye will host events in more than 50 US cities throughout 2013, with an average of 6,000 runners expected at each event. Add thousands of volunteers and spectators who support each run, and we anticipate more than 500,000 people will attend Run or Dye events in 2013.
- RACE THE RAINBOW: Each Run or Dye event uses allnatural, nonstaining, chemicalfree powdered dyes made of cornstarch and other plantbased ingredients. Races are so colorful, we go through an average one ton of powder for every 1,300 participants.
- RANDOM ACTS OF COLOR: More than just another color run, Run or Dye is also committed to leaving the world friendlier and fitter than we found it. That’s why we make a concerted effort to work with both local and national charities and nonprofit organizations, partnering with a different beneficiary in each city. We are especially committed to improving fitness literacy throughout the country. After the race, these groups receive either a lump donation or portion of proceeds from registration.