Sparks Xtreme Beach Sports Festival
June 30-July 1
The Sparks Marina Park, is the location of the EVP Volleyball Tour and the UWP Watercross Tour, the first time these combined events will be visiting the west coast!
Both tours are the largest of their kind in the country with hundreds of All-American male and female athletes expected to compete.
Watch great beach pro volleyball action on the shore, and handle bar-to-handle bar race action on the lake.
Spectator admission is FREE to all events.
EVP Pro Beach Volleyball
Two-person teams compete for a $5,000 purse starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 30.
- A clinic with EVP pros starts at 11 a.m.
- Semi-final games start at 3:30 p.m.
- The finals start at 5 p.m.
Grand Prix of Watercross
More than 200 watercraft teams from across the country vie for $10,000 in prizes from
10:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday June 30
9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday July 1
- Pro Roundabout races are 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturday
- Autograph sessions with the pros on Saturday and Sunday at 11:20 a.m., 11:50 a.m., 12:50 p.m. and 1:20 p.m.
- Pro freestyle finals are at 12 p.m. Sunday
Food, beverages, entertainment
- Food and beverages from several local vendors will be available