Shakespeare festival announces music series schedule
The Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival completes its summer score with the premiere of the Urban Village Monday Night Music Series, July 13 through Aug. 17. The weekly series covers a wide range of styles from Afro-Cuban to Broadway.
The six-week Urban Village Monday Night Music Series takes place at the Festival’s Sand Harbor location with performances by:
- July 13 – Reno Philharmonic, Broadway on the Beach with Broadway star Hugh Panero
- July 20 – Ricardo Lemvo, Afro-Cuban World Music
- July 27 – Babbo, Jazz Ensemble
- Aug. 3 – Sugaray, Blues
- Aug. 10 – Omar Alexander, Latin Funk
- Aug. 17 – Karen Briggs, Soulchestra
Tickets for the Urban Village Monday Night Music Series start at $22 and are available online at www.UrbanVillageMusic.com or by calling 800-74-SHOWS (800-747-4697).