More opening days announced at Lake Tahoe ski resorts
Although we’ve had a couple healthy early-season storms in the Sierra Nevada the weather has been pretty dry the last couple weeks – but temperatures are finally dropping, which means that ski and board resorts have been aggressively building their bases with snowmaking.
- Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe: Open seven days a week turning two lifts with terrain features. Tickets are $20.
- Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort: Opening Dec. 6
- Alpine Meadows: Opening Dec. 12
- Squaw Valley USA: Opening Dec. 6 with intermediate skiing and snowboarding from the Exhibition/Searchlight Lift
- Diamond Peak: As conditions permit
- Heavenly Mountain Resort: Open seven days a week with six lifts
- Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort: As conditions permit
- Boreal: Open seven days a week with one lift and terrain features. Tickets are $20.
- Sugar Bowl: As conditions permit
- Kirkwood: As conditions permit