Halloween happenings in Reno-Tahoe
Reno-Tahoe knows how to throw a party, and one of the biggest excuses of the year is Halloween. Here’s a breakdown of some the region’s Halloween events. If you know of an event not listed here, please submit in the comment section:
- Magic Underground: Through Oct. 31 Famous magician couple Kalin and Jinger will present a special Halloween show at the Magic Underground in Reno.
- Halloween Hallow: Downtown Reno merchants put on this annual event, with fun for the kids, candy and entertainment.
- Ghost Night: Bring the kids to historic Virginia City for “Ghost Night,” with a parade, costume contests and other haunted happenings.
- Trick or Treat in the Streets: Oct. 31 from 5-8 p.m. at the National Automobile Museum in downtown Reno.
- Trick or Treat Street: Oct. 31 from 4-7 p.m. at Circus Circus in Reno.
- The Reno Zombie Crawl: Bring your best zombie outfit and hit several downtown Reno hot spots the evening of Oct. 31.
- Halloween Skin and Scare Ball: Oct. 31- Nov. 1 at Edge nightclub, or hit Cal Neva, Gold Dust West, Harrah’s Reno or the Peppermill Reno for one of several local parties.
- Halloween Monster Mash: Oct. 31 at Pearl Champagne Lounge at the Grand Sierra Resort.
- 11th Annual Freakers’ Ball: Oct. 31 at Bruka Theatre in Downtown Reno.
- Freaks of Fashion – Circus of Wonders: Oct. 31, 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. – features live music by Keyser Soze, fashion by Haute Trash, drink specials and a costume contest.
- Night at the Mansion: Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 at 10 p.m. at BuBinga Lounge at the Eldorado Hotel Casino.