Celebrate Pi Day in Reno Tahoe USA
Get creative when it comes to honoring Pi Day – there is no wrong way to celebrate. After all, it is centered around a number that is completely irrational!
But, if you’re looking for ideas to celebrate in a more semi-rational manor, read these tips for a pi-fect day in Reno Tahoe USA:
1. Eat Pie – it’s an excuse to eat pie any time of the day – carpe diem! Plus, Grand Sierra Resort is offering:
- $3.14 slices of pie at Cafe Sierra or Charlie Palmer
- $5 Apple and Chocolate Pie Cocktails at WET Ultra Lounge
3. Run 3.14 miles along the Riverwalk in downtown Reno. (And then eat more pie.)
4. See how many things you can do with “pi” in them. Smell pi-ne trees, follow Visit Reno Tahoe on Pi-nterest… etc.
Happy Pi Day!