2014 Elvis Pub Crawl: Suits and Showgirls
Party like it’s Elvis’ birthday!
There is one heck of a party planned to celebrate the man that made the biggest mark of all time on Rock ‘n’ Roll!
Saturday, January 5th, Silver Legacy, Eldorado, Harrah’s and Circus Circus in downtown Reno will celebrate the King’s Birthday at 12 venues. The Elvis Suits & Showgirls Pub Crawl begins at 7:30 p.m. Simply pick up your commemorative cup for just $5 at any participating bar and start crawlin’! Show up in your hottest Elvis garb or show off those gams in a showgirl costume. Everywhere you go, there is a great themed party and drink specials waiting for you.
Hang at Aura Lounge for the Elvis Karaoke contest starting at 9 p.m. Put on you “Blue Suede Shoes” and perform your favorite Elvis tune for prizes. At Silver Baron’s Lounge both Friday and Saturday evening starting at 8:00 p.m., Elvis impersonator, Johnny Baron as Elvis, will be performing. And back by popular demand on Saturday is “Little Elvis” and “Little Marilyn!” And at Rum Bullions Island Bar, enter an Elvis Costume contest on Saturday at 10 p.m. for great prizes!
Use code ELVIS14 at Silver Legacy to book a discounted room ($60)! Plus, 10% of your room rate will go to charity!
Use code IELVIS at Circus Circus for a discounted room ($35)!
- Cost: $5 gets you admission along with a commemorative cup and map
- Specials: $3 drink specials and $3 beer specials for anyone with a cup!
- Contests: There will be a costume contest at EVERY STOP
· Pre-Sale Cups: Available for pre-sale at Junkee Clothing Exchange at 960 S. Virginia St.
· Cups: will be available event night at Silver Legacy, Eldorado, Harrah’s and Circus Circus
- Event Site: www.elviscrawl.com