Reno Santa Pub Crawl
December 13, 2014
7:30 PM - 1:00 AM
- Crawlers MUST be at least 21 years old! ID’s WILL be checked! Bring valid ID.
- Crawlers MUST wear appropriate attire! A complete Santa suit, Mrs. Claus suit, snowman, crown of thorns & loin cloth or some other festive decoration are not only part of the deal but exceedingly FUN! Spicy is verrrrry good! And it will get you in free to Official Crawl bars & make you unbelievably popular! The point is to have fun, possibly make an ass of yourself & to make the holidays a great time! BUT keep in mind that the winter weather in Reno is relatively cold! Once you’re in a bar or casino you’ll be just fine! Especially once the libations start flowing!
- Feeling the giving spirit? Bring extra Santa hats, candy or some other ingenious festive item to give out! Ladies LOVE this, by the way! Actually, so do gents.
- Do your part for the charity – Support the Claus by frequenting only those establishments on the Official Map! They’re the ones Supporting the Claus with much appreciated donations! Visit all others on another night!!!
- This is a free event, there are no tickets to purchase to participate, (drinks you must pay for.) If you’d like to Support the Claus, get yourself a waaay cool Official cup which gives you discounted drinks and free cover all of the bars!! Cups will be available for purchase at participating shops and the list will be posted on the website when it gets closer to the event! Check the swag page to see which shops are giving out discounts to those folks with cups.
- The Official Reno Santa Crawl Maps are available at all of the bars and on the Santa Pub Crawl website.
- You need to visit EVERY bar on the Map; but pace yourself and drink water. That is your challenge should you choose to accept it!
- Keep in mind your tasty beverages must be finished before leaving each establishment. Let’s not put the police to work.
- DO NOT LET ANYONE DRINK & DRIVE!!! NO EXCUSES!!! Leave NO wassailer behind! If you find one too wasted to crawl, put ‘em in a cab! Nobody wants to trip over an obliterated Santa or yeti!
- Never hang out in the same place for more than 20-30 minutes. It’s a CRAWL! It’s going to be quite a feat to hit all 50+ venues as it is!! It’s a marathon! Keep moving!
- Don’t forget to tip your bartenders, etc! They deserve it for putting up with our sh….holiday spirit!
- Don’t steal or fight because it’s BAD!! We LOVE naughty!! We do NOT love BAD!!
- Of course, there are Official After Arch Parties! Once again – check our the Map for where!
- Keep in mind that this event will be at least 12 plus hours of non-stop drinking & debauchery! So, pace yourself & do NOT puke on Santa!
- Have FUN!!!